Bienvenidos al blog para los alumnos/as de inglés del IES La Bahía de San Fernando (Cádiz). Este blog pretende ser una herramienta útil de trabajo y comunicación entre profesor y alumnado este curso académico.


jueves, 18 de febrero de 2016

2º BACHILLERATO - Activities: The Subjunctive

Write a sentence with the same meaning as the original using the words in brackets.

1. I finished it for you to review it on Monday.
(so that)


2. It’s good for you to go to England.
(should)

3. I wish they started now.
(them)

4. I want you to stay tomorrow.
(staying)

5. I told her so that you could go with him.
(for)

6. It's impossible that he should finish on time.
(for)

7. It is bad for the country to have that rate of unemployment.
(should)

8. I wish you would stop making noise.
(stopped)

9. I want her to come.
(coming)

10. This level is low for us to pass easily.
(so that)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario